Vital Signs Monitors Products
Focus on your patients, not your monitor. The nGenuity™ Series patient monitors are the perfect choice for busy departments demanding accurate, reliable performance.
The nGenuity™ can monitor adult and pediatric patients in virtually every department. The innovative user interface features simplified menus and dedicated function keys for timely setups. The big, bright display with large numerics can be easily seen from across the room.
The nGenuity™ mounts quickly to walls and rollstands.
- Standard: ECG, ComfortCuff® NIBP, DOX™ SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration, and Nurse Call interface connection.
- Optional: ETCO2, INCO2, Arrhythmia and ST analysis, and printer.
- Monitors End-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Gas monitoring with full occlusion clearing and high capacity water trap.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4" TFT display.
- Easy to learn, easy to use - simplified menus and dedicated function keys.
CATALOG / ACCESSORY INFORMATION
NIBP Reusable Cuffs
SpO2 Reusable Sensors
SpO2 Multi-Site™ Sensor Accessories
Universal ECG Cables
Temperature Probes - Disposable
Gas Monitoring Accessories
NIBP Disposable Cuffs
SpO2 Adhesive Sensors
Temperature Probes - Reusable
Gas Calibration Accessories
Technical Printable Sheets
Compliance & Regulatory Documents
For immediate assistance, call our Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-458-4615 (USA) or contact us to request more information.