Patient Monitors, Central Stations Solutions
VitalView CSS® is an ideal solution for hospitals of all sizes. It facilitates communication between a central station and eVision™, nCompass™, the nGenuity™ Series, as well as the VitalCare™ Series of patient monitors for continuous comprehensive vital sign monitoring.
VitalView® displays real-time waveforms and numerics with a simultaneous display of up to 48 waveforms across two screens. With a dual monitor display, up to three expanded patient views can be viewed while 16 patient slots continue to display patient data. ECG events, graphical trends and tabular trends are stored automatically. User adjustable alarms provide immediate notification of critical changes in patient status.
CSI has verified that Microsoft® Office XP Pro 2003, OpenOffice 2.0, and Adobe® Reader will not compromise real-time monitoring performance.
- Displays Arrhythmia and ST analysis provided by Criticare monitors with Arrhythmia and ST option.
- Functions on both single and dual monitor setups.
- Disclosure of up to 144 hours of ECG data.
- Easily accessible alarm history log for all patient alarms occurring in the previous 24 hours.
- Quickly generate and send customized e-mail patient data reports in PDF format.
- Displays ECG, SpO2, IBP, and CO2 waveforms.
- Remote activation of NIBP and printing.
MINIMUM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
CATALOG / ACCESSORY INFORMATION
VitalView® CSS Central Station Software
Technical Printable Sheets
For immediate assistance, call our Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-458-4615 (USA) or contact us to request more information.